grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] "cursor" based paging

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] "cursor" based paging

  • From: Michael Gettes <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] "cursor" based paging
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 09:04:08 -0500

Of the 4 below - number 4 seems like it could be most interesting if that results in consistent behavior even for normal/small groups vs. large groups.  Opening a large group which hasn’t been cached yet can take a long time so 2 could also be there.  If I read between the lines - number 4 would be able to page use of the paged queries of a membership??? Get the 1-75, then 76-150 and so on?  That would be terrific.

/mrg