grouper-users - [grouper-users] Check out new blog on Grouper Reporting!

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Check out new blog on Grouper Reporting!

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "()" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Check out new blog on Grouper Reporting!
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 19:18:30 +0000

Greetings Grouper Community,

We invite you to check out the recent Blog on Grouper Reporting, by Chris Hyzer, University of Pennsylvania and chair of the Grouper Working Group.  The blog provides an overview of Grouper reporting and tells how it's being used at Penn.

We look forward to seeing many of you next week at the Internet2 Technology Exchange in New Orleans.  See the end of the blog for some of the sessions with special appeal to the Grouper community.

Best regards,
Emily (on behalf of the Grouper Team)

  • [grouper-users] Check out new blog on Grouper Reporting!, Emily Eisbruch, 12/02/2019