grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Math in visualizer

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Math in visualizer

  • From: Jeffrey Williams <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Math in visualizer
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:16:08 -0400

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 9:21 AM Redman, Chad <> wrote:

Hmm, sounds like it would be useful to add a feature to show which members are actually excluded by the complement.

That sounds very Jira-worthy. 😊

And maybe another one to show which users are excluded because they aren't in the second factor of an intersect?

Do you envision the information being displayed in the composite or the factor objects?  On the one hand, putting it in the composite for the complement makes sense, but it'd be messy for the intersect.  Maybe display it in the factors e.g.

..._deny  2 users (excludes 1 in the composite)

..._intersct0, 4 members(excludes 2 in the composite)
..._intersct1, 6 memers (excludes 4 in the composite)

_intersect, 2 members

Maybe?