grouper-users - [grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper

  • From: Malathi Deenadayalan <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:44:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi All,

I am working as sysadmin at IUCAA and need to setup grouper for LIGO-INDIA.

I am new to this grouper deployment.

So for what I have done is I ran the java -jar grouperInstaller.jar and
accepted all the default settings and when I open the browser I am able to
open the grouper UI page.

But I need the following :

1) Instead of hsqldb I want to use mysql

2) How do I configure my ldap server and idp server and kerberose ? which
config file I need to change and How?

Please can anyone give me a clear idea and proper steps and documents .

Please do the needful, it is urgent.

Reagrds,
Malathi