grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper

  • From: Bill Thompson <>
  • To: Malathi Deenadayalan <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Need Help for setting up of Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:14:05 -0400

Hi Malathi,

Welcome to Grouper! :)

Start here for Grouper configuration overlay strategy:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+configuration+overlay

and then look here for database and other specific configuration options:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=14517958

Highly recommend you consider deploying using the ITAP (was TIER)
docker containers rather than the grouperinstaller.jar. You can find
those here:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/ITAP/InCommon+Trusted+Access+Platform+Release

There is a slack channel you might be interested in:
internet2.slack.com #tier-grouper

Here are some training links:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=150470796
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Training+Environment

And finally, if you are brand new to Grouper or Attribute Based Access
Control, I'd highly recommend you review the Grouper Deployment Guide:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/TI/TI.25.1

Best,
Bill