grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] API-SCIM

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] API-SCIM

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: John Guy <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] API-SCIM
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:36:50 +0000

Do you have resources to create the integration?  i.e. could you write some java methods interact with glip: that list groups in glip, list users in glip, list memberships of a group, add/remove member, add/remove group?

If you get that we can hook that up to a change log consumer and a scheduled full sync.

https://developers.ringcentral.com/library/sdks.html

If you want to discuss over the phone please let me know.  Anyone else interested in this?

Thanks

Chris