grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] API-SCIM

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] API-SCIM

  • From: John Guy <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>
  • Cc: "Black, Carey M." <>, "" <>, "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] API-SCIM
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:12:08 -0400

Hi Grouper Community,

I may have exhausted my questions for this topic.  If anyone has time to provide feedback on the information I collected today with the vendor pertaining to provisioning.

The goal for Grouper to make REST API calls to Create, Add, Update and Delete RingCentral Glip Teams (Glip is very similar to Slack)

For example a number of Users are in a Grouper-Group where the API creates a Glip team for the users to collaborate.

Grouper Application

Again your input is appreciated
John