grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Loader failsafe (per-job)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Loader failsafe (per-job)

  • From: "Peak, Jason R" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Loader failsafe (per-job)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 16:02:06 +0000

Hi Chris,

I've imagined this would be a config, not in the UI.
In our environment, this would be set once, soon after defining the job, rarely changed.

We are working towards our upgrade to 2.4, so we would love to see it as a 2.4 feature.

I will keep an eye out for the Jira ticket to be created and will follow-up & flesh-out there.

Thanks!
jrp