grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] [grouper-dev] Grouper and DUO pagination capabilities

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] [grouper-dev] Grouper and DUO pagination capabilities

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Marwan Ali Shaher <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] [grouper-dev] Grouper and DUO pagination capabilities
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:56:29 +0000

Sorry that’s fixed now

-----Original Message-----
From: <>
On Behalf Of Marwan Ali Shaher
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] [grouper-users] Grouper and DUO pagination
capabilities

For version 2.3.0, the patch has “test” in the file name in
"http://software.internet2.edu/grouper/release/2.3.0/patches/“, so I believe
the grouperInstaller won’t download and apply the patch. It can still be
downloaded and applied manually. Or downloaded and renamed in the patches
download location and letting the grouperInstaller handle applying it and
updating the grouperPatchStatus.properties file.
Can you please rename it, if it’s ok to do so?

Thanks,

Marwan