grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] seeking advise on grouper/AD implementation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] seeking advise on grouper/AD implementation

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] seeking advise on grouper/AD implementation
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 08:42:25 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Jay,

Reflecting authorization policy from Grouper into a directory (AD,
OpenLDAP, etc) is a pretty standard setup. There a few options for the
provisioning part depending on your
local situation. Please do have a look at the Grouper Deployment Guide
if you haven't already.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Deployment+Guide+Work+-TIER+Program

Best,
Bill