grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB

  • From: Carl Waldbieser <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:25:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Shilen,

I actually cannot reproduce the behavior, now. I tried it again, and now the
composite group adds easily.
I am at a loss to explain why the process seems almost effortless, now.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Identity Management
Lafayette College