grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB

  • From: Carl Waldbieser <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Add composite as member takes really long time - MariaDB
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:31:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Shilen,

Actually, when I look closer, I can see there is something wrong now with the
composite, as it only has 2 members. I'll try to determine what happened and
then get back to you.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Identity Management