grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Bert Lindgren <>
  • Cc: Shilen Patel <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:59:13 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

yeah, i need flattened groups so it’s not an option to disable it.

/mrg

On Feb 16, 2017, at 6:07 AM, Bee-Lindgren, Bert <> wrote:

If you're not interested in that [flattened changes], you can actually disable it.
> That would improve performance and you can still get immediate membership changes.

Just fyi...
PSPNG provisions based on the flattened changes, so you'd be stuck with only full-syncs if change-flattening were disabled.

--Bert