grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] changelogTemp to changelog main processing
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:39:36 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

And, in case anyone is interested, here is what I use to do the calculation:

select
to_char ( sum (TOTAL_COUNT) / (sum (MILLIS)/1000), '9999.99') as
AVERAGE_PER_SECOND,
to_char ( sum (TOTAL_COUNT), '9999999') as TOTAL_CHANGES,
to_char ( count ( MILLIS ), '999999') as TOTAL_JOBS,
to_char ( sum (MILLIS) / 1000, '999999.99' ) as TOTAL_SECONDS
from grouper_loader_log
where ( job_name like '%CHANGE_LOG_ch%' ) and ENDED_TIME is not null
and (STARTED_TIME >= trunc(sysdate-1) -- today and yesterday
)
and TOTAL_COUNT > 0 ;

I am curious as to the performance seen by others. We are on Oracle - but I
am interested in other DB product numbers as well.

/mrg