grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper and openldap

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper and openldap

  • From: Jorj Bauer <>
  • To: Michael R Gettes <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper and openldap
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 11:00:45 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:+omjrRNvxYPp3xR/PNsl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0LfrzrarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsKMYzbSN+PC5EUU7or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6arXK99yMdFQviPgRpOOv1BpTSj8Oq3Oyu5pHfeQtFiT6ybL9oLRi7owrdu8oLjYB/Nqs/1xzFr2dSde9L321oP1WTnxj95se04pFu9jlbtuwi+cBdT6j0Zrw0QrNEAjsoNWA1/9DrugLYTQST/HscU34ZnQRODgPY8Rz1RJbxsi/9tupgxCmXOND9QL4oVTi+6apgVRnlgzoFOTEk6mHaktB/g61GrhyhoBJwwYDabo6WOvpwYK3dfMgXRXZYXsZUSyBBAp+wY5UJAuEcPehYtY79p14WoBW6AgmsHuHvwSJVi3DswK01zf4hGhzB0QwiGNIOqnbUoc7pNKgMVOC11K3IwivZY/xIxDj99ZHFfxY8qv+PRbJ9adfdxEkvGg/fkFmdpo7oMymI2ukMsmWX9fdsWOOrhmI/tg19viKjy8QwhoXTmI4Z11LJ+T9nzIs7OdG0UFN3bN6kHZdKqS2XOIl7Ttk/T2xpuis20KAKtJqncCUM1Z8p3QTQa+adfIiN+h/jVPieITN/hH99ebK/nwu+8UmmyuHmSsm7zlNKrjJBktbSrHwCyQHc6tWfRvt8+EeuxyqP2hjO5uxEIU04j7TXJpEjz7Iqi5YesEXOEjXrlEj3iKKabkAk9fKp6+TjbLXmvJicN4pshwH8NaQugM6/DP8kMgcQWmib4eC826P58ULnXbpKk+U6krPFv5DCOcQbuqm5Dhda0oY57Ba/Ei+m38oCnXUeMVJFYwyIj5LyO1zVJPD4DOy/g0i3kDt13fzGP7vhAonTIXjZlrfuY6p951BGxAUt0N9f+sEcNrZUBfP4Wkb8sJTiRjA0LxC52K6zDc9yjds2QXmSRKKVLfWBn0WP47cNJPOOLKUcpTvnY6wn4OTspWM0nEcZcO+k0YZBOyPwJehvP0jMOSmkudwGC2pf5gc=

Thanks.

Any data on whether or not specific OpenLDAP back-ends made significant
differences?

-- Jorj

Sent from my iPhone