grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Newbie help (LDAP)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Newbie help (LDAP)

  • From: Paul Huckins <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Newbie help (LDAP)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:05:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Oooops

My mistake

You are right. My text search only went down and that was like in the first ten lines (I thought I had started at the top but it looks like I didn’t after all).

Sorry.