grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Jared Hoffman <>
  • Cc: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>, Carter Schoenfeld <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:09:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Just curious… if it were in the UI, how do you know which groups it should show up for?  By parent folder?