grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 19:46:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I don't know yet if it is necessary to separate the psp instances, but... What is the downside to  letting the second one process loader jobs? (My Guess: Increased load on the source systems)

Just curious,

  Bert