grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stack overflow when provisioning one stem to multiple targets
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:54:41 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:umlUkxQGSdClFP3klF5KLzIkX9psv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64bRWN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN4vqmBjJLscbJmUtBWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnYsExnyfTB4Ov7yUtaLyZ/mjabtpdaDM01hv3mUWftKNhK4rAHc5IE9oLBJDeIP8CbPuWZCYO9MxGlldhq5lhf44dqsrtY4q3wD89pozcNLUL37cqIkVvQYSW1+ayFmrPHs4FPpQAbKwnoaXmoMnxwMSyLI9g2wFsP7vzHm8OBw1WyePMv6Qqo5Xxyl7rstRxb0hSwHcTM17TeEpNZ3ifd5rRyvvRFui6XOaZ6bM+ByNvffcN0UX2dQVe5MXDdKRI6wct1cXKI6Ie9Eotyl9BM1phykCFzpXbu3xw==

I actually got frustrated and re-copied existing configurations and the error went away. Not sure what I did before but I must have looped something. However I noticed that when running two grouper loaders, only one of them would process the change log. So either one would provision changelog changes or the other. Do I need to set a setting to allow both of them to process the change log with their psp?

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!