grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP url and search base value

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP url and search base value

  • From: Marwan Shaher <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP url and search base value
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:03:41 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:392MaxTVfnYSQE/Tjuvc2OifcNpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64bBWN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN4vqmBjdLuMzf+Fk5M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aJBzzOEJPK/jvHcaK1oLshrr0pMaYOl8WzBOGIppKZC2sqgvQssREyaBDEY0WjiXzn31TZu5NznlpL1/A1zz158O34YIxu38I46FppIZ8VvCwcL4/UKRVFnE7KG0v/+XqswXOVw2C+iFaX2kL2FIcDBLC8Qn3RNLsqSbgrcJ83jWXJ8v7UepyVDi/ufRFUhjt3QIOLSEw9insisVwgbgT9BeovQN2xcjPYIiVOeBWVaTZeskTSW0Hc+psAX8SSrigZpcCWrJSdd1TqJPw8gMD

Thanks, Bert. It's not a big deal for us right now since we are omitting the base DN from the URL and specifying it in the pspng config items. It allows us to specify the domain component for the subject baseDN since we have service accounts outside of the people ou. I don't think it's worth a PSPNG patch, at least not in the short term, unless there is a need to utilize the property overlays option that you suggested.

Thanks,

Marwan