Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Elja van Tol <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] ESB questions
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:23:23 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, nl-NL, en-US
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:z1WxlRADAijxc8qd/BwLUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP3yosbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpW1aJhKqfwVvIfntF5SXkt+6zfua+pvPbh9OiSbnJ75+MV/++QrLsdQOjJEnN7080ADho31Udv5QyH8yY1+fgkCvyN23+ctO9yZZ8+wo8YZ8VqGyK7g/SZRWFytgPn0vosvv40qQBTCT72cRBz1F2iFDBBLIuUn3
I am trying to setup a grouper installation to test a few usecases and i have a some questions.
Disclaimer, i am a newbie with grouper and java. But i am a senior webdeveloper(php/mysql).
At our university the ESB should be used as much as possible for connecting systems.
On the wiki ( https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+ESB+Connector ) it is written that the state of the ESB Connector is experimental. Is this still the case?
We would like to push new or modified subjects into grouper via the ESB Connector. Is that possible or can this only be done by the JDBC2 connection or grouper-loader?
I could not get the grouper ui to work with java 8 using the grouper installer. Is this a known problem? (With java 7 it did work out of the box )
- [grouper-users] ESB questions, Elja van Tol, 10/11/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.