grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouperLoaderLdapGroupDescriptionExpression

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouperLoaderLdapGroupDescriptionExpression

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouperLoaderLdapGroupDescriptionExpression
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 22:27:10 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:OTUtJRN2H0516DCKPsMl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KP34rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeN+Pm9EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76xXcoFx7+LQt4IPjuUs6X1pzvlrP6x5qGTAJVnDenKY5pIQ+t5SHQrdVe1YR4LbspxwGMv2BFYf9+xGV0KEiVkgqmoMq84cgw3T5XvqcD+sBOGYDxVLk8SbtFAzRuZ2I46sPuvjHJQBGM638RQyMbngceUFuN1w3zQpqk6niyjeF6wiTPeJSuFb0=

Two questions:

1) I’m trying to use grouperLoaderLdapGroupDescriptionExpression with an LDAP loader group. I did the LDAP loader setup using GSH. The only additional thing I’m adding, compared to other LDAP loader groups, is the groupDescriptionExpressionName so the description doesn’t change:

attributeAssign.getAttributeValueDelegate().assignValue(LoaderLdapUtils.grouperLoaderLdapGroupDescriptionExpressionName(), "${groupAttributes['description']}");

I get the following error when the job is run:

// Error: unable to evaluate command: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``loaderRunOneJob(group);'' : Error invoking compiled command: : Error in compiled command: java.lang.RuntimeException: edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.exception.ExpressionLanguageMissingVariableException: variable 'groupAttributes' is not defined in script: 'groupAttributes['description’]'

Any ideas?

2) Is there a similar attribute for SQL based loader groups?

Thank you,
Jeff