grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] SourceAdapter Issue with Grouper 2.2.2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] SourceAdapter Issue with Grouper 2.2.2

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Jutta Biernath <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SourceAdapter Issue with Grouper 2.2.2
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 15:00:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:bYLdchzUlagK7ofXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0e0UIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fn2YDPfwwArjuwe7V7MBX++QfMqtUfx4FjJ7w3wwfJinVVPu5b32dpIxSfkkC4ro2/5pl+6ylK/u86+tRbeaT8Y6kiS7FEVnIrP31/rJnkrx7eVQaVo2YHX38NuhtOHwXf6hzmBNH8vjas5cRn3yzPd+3nX70uHXyJ771qU1Wg3CIMNy8r/Xv/i9d7yr9DrRSn4RFz3tiHM8muKPNic/aFLpshTm1bU5MUDnQZDw==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I see initParams() here:

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/blob/GROUPER_2_2_BRANCH/grouper/lib/grouper/subject.jar

This class extends that class:

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/blob/GROUPER_2_2_BRANCH/grouper/src/grouper/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/GrouperSourceAdapter.java

Which doesn’t need that method. But something is compiled thinking it is
there in that class?

Are you installing grouper for the first time? Did it used to work? Can you
give more info? Any chance you can use Grouper 2.3.0?

Thanks
chris

On Behalf Of Jutta Biernath