Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] issues with not using "etc" as default built in folder
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] issues with not using "etc" as default built in folder
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:28:29 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:DsmuKhwAKoXgmyHXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0eoSIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6a8TWO6mtYFQ/4KBJ4PKHoAYPIlOy20fy/4Zvef18OiTagK/smIw+xsB3crIwLmoZ4MY4wzAfEuH1FZ74QyG91cwG9hRH5s42Q7Yxu6WAYkPI79tUKGfH/dKQpX7FCJDU9OCYo/MDts1/OQRbZtShUaXkfjhcdW1uN1xr9RJqk6iY=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
If you are a grouper institution which uses something other than “etc” as folder for built in objects (e.g. at Penn we use “penn:etc”), then this patch will fix running loader jobs from UI. Otherwise that menu item will not show up. This is fixed in a UI patch in 2.3.0.
- [grouper-users] issues with not using "etc" as default built in folder, Hyzer, Chris, 08/12/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.