grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] 2.3 Loader and Inheritance Rules

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] 2.3 Loader and Inheritance Rules

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] 2.3 Loader and Inheritance Rules
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:35:24 -0400

On Jul 28, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Hyzer, Chris <> wrote:

Look at the grouper_rules_v view and see if there are other rules that might be affecting these objects?

Only 3 rules for Identity: in that view.

 Also see if there is a grouperLoaderGroupQuery attribute on the loader job? I know you said no other attributes set, just confirming.

Nope, only attributes set were as described below.

 Is it related to the loader or is it any group created there?

if i create an arbitrary group at the Identity: layer, it does not have this problem.

I hate to ask you to do this if the previous questions don’t uncover the problem, but is there a way to go to a different folder and setup a very simple example that shows the problem and explain what you did so I can reproduce it?

I will go about doing something simpler in a new top-level folder.  will report back on the results and what I did to make it happen.  I will do my best to keep it as simple as possible.

thanks for the quick response.

/mrg

Thanks
Chris