grouper-users - [grouper-users] Browse group hierarchy blank

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Browse group hierarchy blank

  • From: "Singley, Norman" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Browse group hierarchy blank
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:13:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi folks.

We are running an older version of grouper, but are testing newer versions.  In the meantime, I have an error cropping up with one folder.

When I browse to the folder in the UI, the page is blank, instead of showing 30-40 groups that are in that folder.  I can search for all of these groups, but I can’t create a new group in that folder, since the interface is completely blank.  It’s only happening with this one folder.

I can provide more information and logs if I know what will help troubleshoot.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Norman Singley

Directory Services

University of Montana