grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] 2.1.5 to 2.3.0 upgrade grouperLoader type missing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] 2.1.5 to 2.3.0 upgrade grouperLoader type missing

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] 2.1.5 to 2.3.0 upgrade grouperLoader type missing
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:23:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Yeah. It sounded like from your original email that you had not done
anything with the loader type since you weren't able to add the
attributes. But if you ended up making more progress on that, then yeah,
I'd say delete them. You don't have to delete the actual groups. Just
the grouperLoader assignments on those groups.

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 7/15/16, 9:56 AM, "Scott Koranda"