grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)

  • From: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "Dunmire, Gail" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Changing a userName(subjectId)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 21:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

Per the suggestion below, we changed the subject_id value in accordance to the change to the subject source view for subject_id in the sources.xml. We did a direct database update to make the grouper_members table match the new subject source.

Prior to the above changes, a USDU() command completed without errors. After the change, the same command exited with this error:

// Error: Problem in HibernateSession: HibernateSession (2d6b0fd0): new, readonly, READONLY_NEW, notActiveTransaction, session (11b8c95b),
Exception in uniqueResult: (class edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.Member), ByHqlStatic, query:
'from Member as m where      m.subjectIdDb       = :sid    and  m.subjectSourceIdDb = :source and  m.subjectTypeId   = :type',
cacheable: true, cacheRegion: edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.internal.dao.hib3.Hib3MemberDAO.FindBySubject,
tx type: null, tx type: nullBind var[0]: 'Param (class java.lang.String): 'sid'->'',
Bind var[1]: 'Param (class java.lang.String): 'type'->'person'Bind var[2]: 'Param (class java.lang.String): 'source'->'psuperson',

Looking up the new subject id  '' in the interface, it is in the correct group.

Is there something else we need to change?

Thanks,
Gail