grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Web ServicesL: Saving a group as grouper Loader Group and its attributes.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Web ServicesL: Saving a group as grouper Loader Group and its attributes.

  • From: Vivek Sachdeva <>
  • To: "Katika,Shanthi Swaroop" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Web ServicesL: Saving a group as grouper Loader Group and its attributes.
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 16:37:37 -0700

Hi Katika,

This might work but I have personally never tried it.

Try the non lite version. Here is an example:

You can set attribute names and values in the GroupDetail object as shown in the example above. You can get the attribute names from this page: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader  (grouperLoaderDbName, grouperLoaderType, etc). I think you will also need to set the group type to "grouperLoader".

Thanks,

Vivek