grouper-users - [grouper-users] Upgrade DB from 2.2 -> 2.3, MySQL issues

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Upgrade DB from 2.2 -> 2.3, MySQL issues

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Upgrade DB from 2.2 -> 2.3, MySQL issues
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 13:52:28 -0400 (EDT)

I tried upgrading my development instance of Grouper today from v2.2 to v2.3.
The software upgrade went pretty smoothly.

The generated SQL script is another story. The first statement in it is
`CREATE TABLE grouper_ddl`. This table already exists in my Grouper
database, so that's going to cause an error.

Is there something I am missing that has caused the SQL script that was
generated to *not* recognize a bunch of tables in my database? It appears as
though there are many CREATE TABLE statements in the script that already
exist in my database.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser