Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Questions on search and sort
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:45:28 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Uses the search and sort fields in the member view when searching for a member in a group. Uses the subject search when just searching for subjects or looking up subjects. I would try to put everything in one table and use the jdbc2 subject adapter. You might not need virtual attributes, just get a table with everything set up in each column… if something doesn’t work forward your issue, sanitized sources.xml, and a couple rows of example subject data…
We are implementing Grouper in a JDBC Oracle environment. I am looking for help on the following questions about setting up the search and sorting in Grouper.
1. When does Grouper use the internal searching opposed to when does it go out to the external JDBC view.
2. How to do the Search and Sort with virtual attributes. Is this the best way and how to implement it.
Would anyone be able to help us out immediately. We are willing to help out in return.
I would like to talk with someone on this topic as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for any help and assistance.
- [grouper-users] Questions on search and sort, GAIL JOY DUNMIRE, 01/20/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Questions on search and sort, Hyzer, Chris, 01/21/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.