Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>
- Cc: "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Questions on search and sort
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:18:41 -0500 (EST)
We are implementing Grouper in a JDBC Oracle environment. I am looking for help on the following questions about setting up the search and sorting in Grouper.
1. When does Grouper use the internal searching opposed to when does it go out to the external JDBC view.
2. How to do the Search and Sort with virtual attributes. Is this the best way and how to implement it.
Would anyone be able to help us out immediately. We are willing to help out in return.
I would like to talk with someone on this topic as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for any help and assistance.
- [grouper-users] Questions on search and sort, GAIL JOY DUNMIRE, 01/20/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Questions on search and sort, Hyzer, Chris, 01/21/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.