grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 19:36:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Try setting this in the log4j.properties:

log4j.logger.edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.grouperUi.csrf.CsrfGuardLogger  = DEBUG

Can you try it in a different browser?  Does it reproduce?

Can you reproduce on the demo server?  If you get to a firebug or chrome debug panel you can see the HTTP header in the request.  Verify you see it on your dev server.  Not sure what is getting messed up here…