grouper-users - [grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Our Dev system is getting CSRF errors and the ui page is reloading.
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:10:15 -0800

This is from our dev system. it was working fine and then just started producing the following error and reloading the page when opening folders or groups. It seems to finally catch after a while but It's not clear as to when this started or why it's happening. I've tried clearing cookies and private browsing but it doesn't seem to help.

2016-01-13 10:02:57,449: [TP-Processor12] ERROR CsrfGuardLogger.log(47) -  - potential cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attack thwarted (user:Gxxxxxxxxx, ip:xxx.xxx.xx.x, method:POST, uri:/grouper/grouperUi/app/UiV2Group.viewGroup, error:request token does not match session token)

Any ideas on where to start figuring out what's going on? Our prod isn't doing this but I'm of course a little worried.

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!