Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Regarding multiple Grouper instances
- From: Shaun Koh <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Regarding multiple Grouper instances
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:24:50 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ
I am interested to know if it is possible to set up multiple, ‘connected’ instances of Grouper (i.e. on separate hosts/servers) that work together on the same database and are in sync.
The reason for asking is that I would like to manage one Grouper environment with multiple servers as failover and load balancing mechanisms.
I am aware from https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Syncing+groups+between+group+management+systems that multiple Grouper instances can be configured to sync however, they seem to work as separate environments (i.e. having individual databases and groups that do not sync unless specified). – at least from the doc
Please let me know if I’m not being clear.
- [grouper-users] Regarding multiple Grouper instances, Shaun Koh, 10/29/2015
- [grouper-users] RE: Regarding multiple Grouper instances, Chris Hyzer, 10/29/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.