grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-loader

  • From: Wayne Hall <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-loader
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:15:41 -0600
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi All,

I have additional info regarding the "HTTP Status 500 error" I was experiencing when trying to use the admin UI.

It appears it was a jdk issue. In my initial grouper build I used jdk1.8.0_45. Vivek suggested trying an older version, so I searched through Oracle's archives and found
jdk1.7.0_80. I used that version on a new grouper build which has solved my issue. I am now able to use the admin UI!

Thanks Vivek and Chris.

Regards,
Wayne