grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper-loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper-loader

  • From: Wayne Hall <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper-loader
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:07:53 -0600
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hello:

Just getting started with Grouper documentation, install, and configurations, here is what I have so far:

os = Ubuntu 14.04

java = jdk1.8.0_45
grouperInstaller = 2.2.1
local database = mysql

I have created several folders and a group (employees). I want to populate the employees group from our institution's hr database and from the instructional video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNZkOJ-k14&list=PL37502DBBF4AE33FA&index=1) it seems straight forward, however my grouper instance does not have the same features as seen in the video. For example, when I created my group, I do not have an option for grouperLoader. Also, Admin UI produces an internal error.

I have access to our hr database and query, but what do I need to do in order to populate my employees group?

Let me know if I can provide more info related to my environment.

Thanks,

Wayne