grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Pruning Old Audit Records

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Pruning Old Audit Records

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Pruning Old Audit Records
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 18:16:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

That’s not implemented yet.  I think you can delete whatever you want from that table and its safe, but it wont show up when you are looking at audit records.  I would look at what your heavy hitters are in there and concentrate on that stuff, i.e. there might be some old records which are important so it might not be date that is the only thing you look at