Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
- Cc: grouper-users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:00:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: lafayette.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Sn1pr0501mb1839: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted
A patch is available for this now - grouper_v2_2_1_api_patch_14
On 6/4/15, 7:44 AM, "Shilen Patel"
>Right now, it¹s not possible for the subject name and description to be an
>EL via the subject api. I added a jira.
>On 5/22/15, 10:52 AM, "Waldbieser, Carl"
>>I want to set the `Name_AttributeType` param value in my `sources.xml` so
>>that it will show a subject's `displayName` attribute, or if that
>>attribute is missing or blank it will show the `givenName` and `sn`
>>attributes concatenated with a space.
>>I tried the following as the param-value, but the Grouper UI does not
>>seem to like it:
>>subject.getAttribute('givenName') + ' ' + subject.getAttribute('sn'))}
>>The UI shows me as logged in as "$SUBJECT_SOURCE - $SUBJECT_IDENTIFIER".
>>If I just use "displayName", it works fine for accounts that have that
>>Is my expression invalid? Any advice?
>>ITS Systems Programmer
- Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question, Shilen Patel, 07/14/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.