grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Michael Reeves <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 23:19:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I would change your sources.xml to get the right description there.  Note, you could also configure the UI to change what is displayed

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/groupertrain/Grouper+Training   (see subject API videos)

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+book+-+Connecting+to+a+subject+source

I think you can make a virtual attribute and make the description that virtual attributeā€¦ give it a try J