grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results

  • From: Michael Reeves <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 - Add Members change what is being displayed for results
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 09:47:52 -0500

Hello,

Working with Grouper 2.2.1 and looking to get any information on how to change the results that are being displayed for add member,  specifically I would like to basically concatenate the LDAP uid and display attributes.  Currently the results are coming from the subject.description, which has the uid. How can I get the display to change to include the displayName?

Thanks
Mike Reeves