grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1

  • From: Dorsey Dick <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:16:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Our production systems runs 2.1.4, there I’m able to search for groups and the group I put in the URL is case insensitive, I’m able to switch any character to any case and still get results back. When I try to do the same in our test system, which runs 2.2.1, I receive an error GROUP_UUID_DOESNT_MATCH_NAME.

Test will only work when fetching the below URL:
/grouper-ws/servicesRest/v2_1_005/groups/Apps%3AProvisioning%3Aauto%3ASuspended-Expires-DeleteDate/members

While production will work with any of the below URL’s:
grouper-ws/servicesRest/v2_1_005/groups/APPS%3Arovisioning%3Aauto%3Asuspended-expires-deletedate/members