grouper-users - [grouper-users] Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1

  • From: Dorsey Dick <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Web services case sensitive with 2.2.1
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:42:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

We recently upgraded to grouper 2.2.1 in our test environment. Looking at the web services it seems the group names are now case sensitive when using then in a URL when they were not before. Is there anyway to change the behavior to have them be case insensitive? As we are currently trying to meet a deadline the favor of a quick reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dorsey