grouper-users - [grouper-users] Time-based membership & new UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Time-based membership & new UI

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Time-based membership & new UI
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:21:12 -0500 (EST)

I just started experimenting with date/time-based membership in groups in the
new UI.
I created a group "A", and added some members.
I added this group to another group "B".
I then edited the membership so that there was an expiration date of
2015/06/15. The meesage that was displayed was "membership not changed"
which is logical, I suppose, though a bit cryptic.

However, if I bring up the edit view again, the date fields are not
populated. Is the expiration date being recorded somewhere? If it is, can I
view it using the New UI, or do I need to drop into GSH?

I am using Grouper v.2.2.1

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS System Programmer