grouper-users - [grouper-users] 2.2.1 UI displays subject identifier

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] 2.2.1 UI displays subject identifier

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] 2.2.1 UI displays subject identifier
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:48:55 -0800

I’m in the process of upgrading to 2.2.1. It has been going well, but the new UI displays the subject identifier rather than the person’s name like it did previously. If I use the mouse to hover over the displayed number, I see the name. What setting should be looking for to change this back to display the person’s name? The attached screen dump shows the numbers, though I can’t really show the hover over display.

Thanks,
Jeff