grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Group created by changelog only getting direct members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Group created by changelog only getting direct members

  • From: Mark Cairney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Group created by changelog only getting direct members
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 11:42:53 +0000

Of course I just realised I forgot to point out that I've made no
changes to the base behaviour in my grouper-loader.properties i.e. I'm
following this default behaviour.

--

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email:

PGP: 0x435A9621

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.