grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Bruno Wolff III <>
  • Cc: Chris Hyzer <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 14:51:29 -0500

Hi Bruno,

The problem is that I need the single instance of the loader to always
be running, and it is the scheduling capabilities of the loader that I
need to work with. CRON and START_TO_START_INTERVAL are close to what
I need but not quite. I am sure I can figure out a plan to get buy.

Cheers,

Scott

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Bruno Wolff III