grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] database loader job with START_TO_START_INTERVAL
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 18:58:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It doesn’t necessarily start when the loader starts:

//start time is the interval seconds / 5, rand
int startSeconds = (int)(Math.random() * intervalSeconds);
Date startTime = new Date(System.currentTimeMillis() +
(startSeconds*1000));

Don’t want all START_TO_STARTs to start when the loader starts or you could
have performance problems :)

If you want to kick one off manually, you can do that from GSH:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/GrouperShell+%28gsh%29#GrouperShell%28gsh%29-Loader

On Behalf Of Scott Koranda