grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Privileges

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Privileges

  • From: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Privileges
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:56:29 +0000

I have a question about the Privileges. Is there a way to assign privileges to someone so that he/she can read all the groups and memberships under one folder and all the subfolders under that folder without specifying the individual groups in the grantPriv command ?

By default I need to set the following properties to false.

groups.create.grant.all.read          = false

groups.create.grant.all.view          = false

Thanks,

Vivek