Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Privileges
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:56:29 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I have a question about the Privileges. Is there a way to assign privileges to someone so that he/she can read all the groups and memberships under one folder and all the subfolders under that folder without specifying the individual groups in the grantPriv command ?
By default I need to set the following properties to false.
groups.create.grant.all.read = false
groups.create.grant.all.view = false
- [grouper-users] Grouper Privileges, Sachdeva, Vivek, 04/29/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Privileges, Chris Hyzer, 04/30/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.