grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] migrate from postgres to mysql

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] migrate from postgres to mysql

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>, grouper users list <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] migrate from postgres to mysql
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 04:44:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I don't know any specifics or have experience, but can you create the DDL
from the grouper gsh -registry, and dump the postgres as insert statements
that will work on the mysql DDL? If your way does the same thing, that's
fine, just make sure the indices and foreign keys are data types of columns
are what Grouper would specify

On Behalf Of Jim Fox